Friday, August 8, 2008

Little ol' me

It sucks having fertility issues, but having them and not even trying to conceive sucks too. I have PCOS ( don't want to get into the details on that one ), and have know about it for a while now. I had to take fertility meds to have Bella (best drugs I have ever taken, just look at the out come!!! Who said drugs are bad?), not hardcore ones, but the bottom of the line kind. I had to take them for 3, or was it 4, months before they kicked in, but just look at her, man did they kick in!! Any way, my point to this is, I may not be trying to get pregnant, but I still suffer from the side effects of PCOS. My period is ALWAYS late. Stressful!!!! I have a premonition... it took so much work, money and time to have Bella. I see my self getting pregnant accidentally. I see us not being careful ONE time, and here comes baby number 3, right. You see it too now!! So, every month when I am late, it is all I can think about. (Not that another baby would suck, I just want the best for my kids, and we are not financially equip for 3 children, maybe later we can think about it, but not right now.)

So aside from being late every month (anywhere from 3 days to 6 weeks), I also PMS hardcore. I start PMSing when I should (aka if I am due for my period on August 1st, I will still PMS the week before like a normal person), but I will PMS all the way until I actually start my period!!! Let me tell you, that is so hard on me (and John) (and Spencer). Ever since I started working out, my periods are less and less late. They have gone from weeks late, to days late. I think my latest period has only been a week. This time I was due on Thursday, and started on Wednesday (the following week). So, that's not bad. It gives me hope that if I should choose to have any more children, I will be able to conceive easier, or quicker. Another down side to starting late every month, zits!! I always get big zits while PMSing, so until I get my period, I get zits. Nice huh? I can complain about the cramps, but I only really have cramps bad enough to complain about for 2 days. It could be worse. My number one complaint for PMSing for weeks... bloating!! The gym experience sucks when your PMSing and retaining water. The scale can not tell it is day 28!! Any way, here we are, a few days into my cycle for the week, and I am almost through the cramps, have to finish today and I should feel better. Wish John (and all the cashiers at the Poe!!!!) good luck. He will need it!!

4 comments:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

OMG! TMI for uncle Pat! Maybe a warning next time! I've done my time.

Sascha said...

sometimes it just sucks being a woman

Debbie~ said...

Tag 'YOUR' it!!!...For a Quirky MeMe!!! Come check out my blog and if you want to play, get the rules...It'll be fun!!!
Aunt Debbie~

Ryan and DeWayne Hetrick said...

Hey were have you been i read you blog every day and i havent seen any changes in a long time are you doing ok are you feeling ok just checking to see how you are. Ry