Monday, August 4, 2008

This is the newest project I made. I made it for my Friend Amber, for her daughter Brooke. I made the box as a memory box of sorts. I filled it with candy too, she loves candy!!! I ate some if it, I am bad. I also got a just brown book for sketching, and painted it to match the box. The book is blank, so she can fill it with anything she wants. The best part is, the book was made of recycled paper!!
Inside it says "This book is made with the intent to be filled with loving thoughts, reminders and stories of Brooke while she is growing up".

I loved making this project. It cost way more than I could ever get for it at a bazaar, but it was not made with the thought of making money. I could have done it with less stickers, and cheaper letters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved it and so does everyone I have showed it to so far.

You are so awesome. :p

See you tomorrow. Hopefully I will have pictures... my dad has my camera and should give it back tomorrow. I am so tired! I worked, cleaning, organizing, washing clothes, ect. ALL DAY! It is almost midnight and Im just now laying down for the first time, relaxing, in TWO DAYS!! Im never moving again... ever.

:p

Debbie~ said...

Proud Auntie here! :) You go girl!
ps...go check out the bracelet I made last night.

I made a to-do list of what I wanted to do this summer, and learn how to make jewelry was on it....WooHoo!