Friday, August 29, 2008

Just doing nothing today...

I have been so busy for the last week and a half, I just wanted to sit around today. The only problem is if I don't get anything done today, I can not work again until Sunday afternoon. I made a really cute reindeer sign yesterday, but I did not finish it. I should be doing that right now. Bella decided to wake up at 6 something this morning, and I did not go to bed until 1 something, so I never really got to get any good sleep. Spencer kept waking up last night too, he had a dream about a bug being on him. So here I am, need to make a decision... sleep now while the baby is in bed, and work when I get home tonight... or... sleep tonight when I get home and make things now. The problem with working now, I will be sleepy at work tonight, and that could be bad. I think I will nap now and see if I have any time left before getting ready for work to make something. John has a 3 day weekend this weekend and it could come in handy on making allot of things all at once. For some reason I feel like he has plans for the weekend, I hope he doesn't get too mad when I tell him I will be cutting and painting all weekend.

Ok, I cant do it, I am going to nap now.

No comments: