Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What did Cori eat today?

So, I did pretty good. I did, however, have some salad dressing with my veggies. While I was cooking dinner, I snacked on tomatoes with salad dressing. Here is my theory on dressing... if your eating veggies, and you put a little fat on them, who cares. The point is you eating the freaking veggies, right? It is not like I went to McDonald's and got the 2 for $3 Big Macs, oh man that sounds good. Other than that I did good. I ended up drinking 3 full liters of water. I have been peeing like crazy. I only hope my skin clears up from all this water. I am still having a very hard time coming up with time going to the gym. I am sure it will all work out, but for now I will just have to fit it in when I have the time. I really feel like having some salad right now, but I am watching Ghost Hunters, and I am too scared to go in the kitchen. I wish John was awake with me right now, I really am hungry.

1 comment:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

Cori, I use this web site Fitday.Com to track what I eat and it is very cool. You can track just about everything and see how many calories a day etc. Accounts are free. http://fitday.com/ Uncle Pat