Saturday, September 20, 2008

We are done!!!!






Here are the pictures of our bedroom. We finally got the box springs yesterday and John had the bed put together when I got home. I have won some stuff off Ebay, and am waiting for them. Also I had some of the pictures we took on our super awesome vacation in May blown up and turned black and white. I am going to frame them in big black frames. I ordered six of them and they are going to go on the wall above the dresser. On Ebay I won some replicas of lighthouse plans. They are really cool and I can not wait to get them. The theme I am going for is ... hard to explain, but I will try. I want it to be like you are at a nice hotel at the ocean. I don't want a bunch of lighthouses around, but just hints of them in places. I would love to find a lighthouse lamp, one that is again not big an tacky. Any way... here are the pictures. Notice the shine on the yellow part of the walls, that is the candlelight paint I was talking about. I freaking love it!! I am also going to get allot of plants to put in there. I am not sold on the bed set, I think I settled on it, but some day I will have what I am looking for. Ps... the bed is so tall that I have to lift myself up into it. I asked John how he got in it!! He may need a stepladder!! Just kidding. It is not as shinny in real life, but the flash really picked up on it. It is worth the trip to Shelton to come look at it!!!

No comments: