Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So today...

I actually got some things done today!! I washed the kids bedding, deep cleaned the kitchen floor, straitened up Bella's room, and last night (after the kids went to bed) I deep cleaned the living room. When John gets home we are going to go grocery shopping.

We are going to give this eating right thing a try again. We are going to follow the Biggest Loser (starts tonight). The gym thing will have to wait for a few more days. We have been so busy, every second of our time together is being used to clean. paint or do something. I think we are going to have to wait until Monday to start. The only problem I am finding is... Monday is the only day we can work out together without something getting in the way. Sunday the daycare is not open. Tuesday the boy has Cub Scouts. Wednesday John gets off work right when I have to go to work. Thursday we could meet there after he gets off, and before I go in to work. Friday is like Wednesday. Saturday I work all day. I could go, but I would have to pay the sitter for 2 extra hours. That brings us to Sunday again. I could work out by myself, but we will see. I am usually beat by Sunday afternoon. Cub Scouts are only once or twice a month, so we could meet at the gym on the days he doesn't have a den meeting.

I am so disappointed in myself. I can not believe I let all that hard work go down the drain. I guess I always had the thought in the back of my head, that I could just start again and it would be easy. Now I am second thinking that. It is going to be just as hard now as it was when we first started. Plus now we have less time. I think I am going to be picking up more hours at THD, and doing that means I will be staying later. I just really don't know when I will fit it in. I need need need to work out to lose weight. And I need to lose weight. I just want to weigh 190. That is not asking too much. I have no idea what I weigh right now, but I am guessing that I have gained most of it back. I have really noticed in the last few weeks all the lumps and bumps that were not there a few months ago. On top of that, all the cloths that I make myself fit into, are tight again. How utterly disappointing. Why is it that the good things in life are so bad for me. I don't understand it. How can one person be so strong, and I am so weak. I just wish crappy food (aka good for you food) tasted like Mc Donald's, or Burger King. Well, I don't promise much, but I am going to give it a try again. I hope watching the Biggest Loser tonight inspires me. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

Hey kid, I know you can do it! Allison and I have been on our plan for 3 weeks now! She is down 15lbs and I am down 23. We are eating around 1100 calories a day and that includes 2 protien drinks at 480 calories. we eat one meal consisting of 2 cups salad, 1 cup of veggies like green beans and 4-5 oz of chicken or turkey. Its been pretty good so far. I'm watching looser right now.

Cori's Stories said...

how do you eat the same thing every day. I can not stand to eat the same old food all the time. that is why diets dont work for me. toooooo boring!!!

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

I agree with you on that, Salad almost every night with EVOO and Balsamic Vinegar, we do switch from beans to brocoli to cooked peppers and onions. I like fish so I have had salmon and mahi mahi otherwise its mostly chicken and turkey (we have been getting the broasted turkey breasts at the store and get 3-4 meals. You can change up the spices on the chicken. We have had lean pork a couple of times. Tuna salad is a good change.

Cori's Stories said...

Well, I like to think I am determened to do it this time. I am interested in how much weight I can lose while not working out as much. Just can not find as much time this time out. Last time we were working out like crazy people, but not eating right. So, lets see what watching our food and a little working out will do for me. Ps, my BFF says you have inspired her to eat better. You guys keep up the good work too!! Love you both with all my heart, Love Cori.