Sunday, September 21, 2008

Poopy days

I have had two poopy days in a row. It all started on Friday night when Bella came down with a fever. She went down for her nap just fine, and woke up with a fever. I don't have a thermometer so I am not sure how high it was. I gave her some meds and she was ok for the rest of the night. She was still warm, but felt better. When I came home that night, she was asleep, and moaning while she slept. I was worried, but I just left her alone and went to bed around 1am. She woke up crying at 1:30 and just burning up. Well, needless to say, I was up all night. Even when she went back to sleep, I could not sleep. I have never been so worried about her before. She was so sick. I had to call in late on Saturday so I could sleep for a while. She ended up being fine on Saturday. It was almost as if she was not even sick anymore. Any way, that put me in a super bad mood at work Saturday night. I was soooo tired. I then had to go home (at 11pm), go to bed and wake up at 5am and do it again. Well, guess who did not set her alarm right last night?!?! That's right, I was 1 hour late for freaking work today. That just set off the rest of today for me. Now I am super sleepy, and have a headache. I am going to go to bed, and start off my weekend. Good night all.

1 comment:

Debbie~ said...

Your bedroom is bootiful!!!
Good luck on your ...(I'm not going to say it)...but,
good luck on your food selections! I'm still plugging along on my 'food odysey...I just try not to eat too much red meat, and don't eat packaged food, and as much fruit and veggies as I want...so far so good!
My fave thing to eat is frozen blueberries, thawed even heated slightly and mixed with vanilla yogart...love, love, love it!!!
We like veggies and have them any ole way we can...even on the bar-B-Q, love egg plant on the BQ, tasty!
Good luck Cori, Love ya,
Aunt Debbie~