Monday, September 15, 2008

Lets see now

Ok, about my toe. It is doing good. I managed to wear shoes for my 2 8 hours shifts. It is doing really well, few more days and I wont even remember it happened.

Bedroom... I got the candle light paint up. I have mixed feelings on it. I think I like it, but I think it needs a second coat. I feel like I could have done better at painting it, and it would not need a second coat. I hope it is ok to put 2 coats on it, because I am going to do it in about 30 minutes.

Our bed... Got our mattress, Bella's mattress and the chair, but our box spring will not be here until next week. Damn it. Got to sleep on the mattress last night and it is soooo much nicer than the piece of crap we have been living on for the last year. I can only imagine what it will be like with the box spring.

Today our goals consist of... deep clean the living room, sweep and mop the kitchen, laundry, wash the kids bedding, finish painting my bedroom, clean the toilets, put our bedroom furniture back, grocery shop, pick Spencer up at school and then head into Olympia and go to the Cider Mill. After the kids go to bed, we need to cut some more wood so I can make more signs, but this is on the bottom of my list of things to get done today, because I have tomorrow off too and can do that tomorrow night. If I get Johns help today, I know this stuff will get done, if I wait until tomorrow and do it all myself, it will not get done. For some reason I need him to motivate me.

So here it is almost noon already, and John is asleep in the new chair, and I am blogging. I guess we will NOT be getting everything done today. Oh well. I am off to paint my room!!!!

No comments: