Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dear family

I just wanted to let each and every family member know how much I love and miss you. I feel horrible for not being a good niece and going to visit my sick uncles. I do not do well with sick family. I wish I could be strong, but just looking at Aunt Mary's pictures today made me cry. I can not do it. If I was a stronger person, I would be able to say this to you in person. That being said, please don't think less of me, because my thoughts truly are with you and I do love you. I am here for you if you need me, please do not hesitate to call, text or email me. I would drop everything for you. Love Cori.

1 comment:

CiaoBella! said...

Hey Cori! We love you and miss you and think of you often. I may not post many comments on your blog, but rest assured I'm reading it. Uncle Tom and I love your home and are jealous of all your room! It's spacious!! Love what you're doing with decorating, and crafting. Keep it up! It's good to be creative and you should be proud.

Uncle Tom and I and Uncle Larry and Aunt Sandy know how busy you are juggling career and family. We were even there once! Take care of yourself and hug your babies and John for us!! We'll see you one day soon!!

Love to all,
Aunt Mary and Uncle Tom