Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our 8th Anniversary

Wow, 8 years today. Being 30 makes me feel old, but saying I have been married for 8 years really really makes me feel old. Wow, 8 years. OMG, 30 years old, married 8 years and mother of 3!!!! Ok, that freaks me out a bit.

I have allot of work to do for tonight. I want wash the bedding, I have to do the dishes and finish cleaning the kitchen too. I also want to put the laundry away. It will be nice to come home to a clean house tonight. I have purchased a nice little outfit to wear tonight too!! Nod nod wink wink!! I bought it before I found out I was pregnant, and it has a slit up the front, so ironically it will work for my entire pregnancy. Or as long as I am feeling some what sexy. I know Uncle Peppy, TMI.

Tonight we are going out to dinner, probably Mexican. Then we are going out to see Role Models. Should be a nice night. My goal is for it to be stress free. If when I get home and there was no stress, I will be a happy camper. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I hope your dinner was FAB! Happy anniversary.