Wednesday, November 19, 2008



As crazy as it sounds, this is what "Twinkle" is going to look like Saturday. Cute huh!? I still can not get over the weird feelings I am having. I am so freaking beat. I don't even know what I am doing blogging, I should be in bed. I am telling you, mornings come so early now. At least I only have to get up early one day a week, the other days I get up at 8 or later. It is a cold night, and bed sounds sooo good. I only wish we had a electric blanket, I would be all up in that right now!!! Good night all!!
Ps, our anniversary was nice. Nice quiet dinner, followed by a stress free movie event. Perfect night, perfect man.

3 comments:

Randi said...

how far along are you?

Cori's Stories said...

I will be 5 weeks on Sunday. I am exactly 2 weeks behind you. Crazy huh?!

Randi said...

2 weeks and one day :) my turnover day is Saturday!