Monday, November 24, 2008

Me so sleepy

I am sick and tired of being so freaking sleepy. I understand that you get tired while your pregnant, but I am having a hard time even cleaning the house. I need a dose of energy, but that is the one thing you can not have while pregnant. I have switched to half decaf in the mornings, and I have to have 2 cups to get the energy I need, but that only lasts until lunch. John is due home at 6:30ish, and I have to have the house clean for him, but I just don't know how the heck I am going to do that. If it wasn't for Spencer, nothing would get done. He said something to me today that really sent me into a depression. He said, "why aren't you as happy as you use to be, you never smile anymore". I wonder if he is right. Am I not as happy as I was, or am I just really sleepy. As crazy as it sounds, I am hopping that the holidays will get me going. I will not be in my second trimester until January, so my energy will not pick up until then. I just hope I can muster up the energy to decorate for Christmas. I have decided to not "do up" Bella's birthday, it is going to be a simple party. I only hope I am not judged for it.

Anyway, I have to go do the dishes, laundry and straiten up the kitchen before John gets home.

No comments: