Sunday, November 16, 2008

I have something to say...

I want to start this blog by talking about my two lovely cousins. I want to tell Randi that I am proud of all the hard work you and your wonderful wife have done to get to your goal of having a family. I know how excited you both are, and only hope what I am about to say does not take away from your wonderful event.

Second, to Ryan. I love you and feel horrible for all the health issues you have had. I only hope that one day you see that you are a beautiful person that will make a wonderful mother. You may not get there the traditional way, but one day you will be a mommy.

Now to what I have to say. I am pregnant. John, Spencer, Bella and I are expecting a baby July 26th. We were surprised that our efforts were rewarded after only one month of trying, where as it took 18 months to conceive Bella. We really did not think it would happen this quickly, and to be honest, I did not think it would happen at all. I had to take meds to get Bella. Trying to have her was one of the most trying experiences I have ever dealt with. To have gotten pregnant the first try this time is crazy. I am still at a loss of words. Any way, there it is. My secret is out there for all the world to read. I look forward to you comments. Read all about the next 36 weeks of my life. Should be interesting to be a mother of 2 and pregnant.

5 comments:

Randi said...

Congratulations! I'm very happy that your family will be blessed with another little one! I realize how hard you tried for Bella, so what a special blessing for it to have gone so smoothly (and/or) as you had wished.

We are very happy for you.... and we'll both be quite pregnant come July 4th :)

I can't wait!

Randi said...

P.S. I KNEW IT!!!!!

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

Nice! Were gonna have a little PJ, Scooter And?? Lets just call him JJ.

Uncle Pat

Cori's Stories said...

No, its name is Twinkle.

Denise said...

Congrats Cori & Jon. Love to you both.