Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A day to sit around

So John stayed home sick today. I guess he had a horrible headache. He went back to bed and now it is in check. I know how bad headaches can suck, and for his to stay home because he has one, it must have been bad.

I did, however, take advantage of him though. Get your heads out of the gutters, I mean I cleaned up stairs while he watched the kids (Spencer did not have school today). We have never really used our bathroom for showering, but we do use it for the usual reason (pee pee and poo poo). It has just been one of those rooms that I never really cared about, but I want to care about it so I cleaned the poop out of it, ha ha ha. It looks and smells so good. We still wont be using it for showers, there is no shower head in there. We use the shower downstairs because we can keep an eye on the kids while getting ready. I can not go up stairs and shower while Bella is downstairs by herself. My mind goes to the... what if she "fill in the blank with horrible thoughts". Now my bedroom and my bathroom are both beautiful.

I need to get the toy room back in order. I think what I need to do is go through the toys and toss like 80% of them. I told Amber that she has but no choice, she has to come over and help me. We only have 6 weeks (officially to day!!) until Christmas, and that is when all the new %&*# comes in the house. I hate making room for all the new stuff at Christmas, so getting rid of the old unused stuff now is a really good idea.

OMG, I just did the math for John, and we only have 42 days until Christmas, and only 19 days until we go get our Christmas trees (that is right, I said trees!!) I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! You would think that the magic of the Holiday season would have lost its sparkle for me, but it just hasn't. I love it. My new stress, however, is Bella's birthday. This year I am having it the Sunday after her actual birthday. That is the weekend the family will be in town, and for those of you reading this that are coming to my parents house, you are more than invited and would be sooo cool if you would come to the shindig!! Any way, back to my stress, I am torn between having a fancy party like I always do, and just having a simple party. I would feel so guilty if I half assed her party after the party that Spencer had this last time. I have, however, toned down the theme and am just going to have a Kitty theme this year. I don't want to spend a ton of money, there is not a ton of money to spend.

Well, I have blogged enough, and will blog at you later!! TTFN.

No comments: