Friday, November 21, 2008

Huh

The second I found out I was pregnant with Bella, I felt the bond. I loved her the second the test turned positive. I am finding that I am not feeling that this time. I feel guilty about it, but there is just not a bond yet. I did not feel the bond with Spencer, and it took me a few weeks after he was born to feel it. My theory with this is... I wanted to get pregnant with Bella sooo bad, and it took so long. To finally get what I had tried so hard for, was the most rewarding feeling I have ever had. This pregnancy sort of just happened (do not mistake this for an accidental pregnancy, we calculated and planed this baby too, just like the other 2). I did not expect it to happen so quickly, or frankly, did not expect it to happen at all. Am I tempting the fates having one more baby? I am not exactly a young chicken prime for reproducing. What if this one is not healthy. I have never been soo worried before about such a happy event. I am not a religious woman, but I will be talking to God allot about this, and praying for a happy, healthy pregnancy and birth.

2 comments:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

Good Morning Tenney family! I am so sorry I haven't written sooner. I am so excited to be an aunt again- you and John are great parents! We will have lots of new babies this year! You are so sweet to worry about taking the glory from Randi and Kauleen, they are just as happy for you. Ryan is happy too. We are hoping that with this surgery and still one ovary, and losing some weight she still maybe able to conceive. Right now they have lots of challenges infront of them before they can even start to thing about a family, she knows it, just her heart hasn't accepted it yet! I love reading your posts, so keep them coming, I read them almost daily,so know that they are enjoyed! You take the best pictures, and your kids are so photogenic. Hope you have a good weekend, sending lots of love your way- give my kids a big kiss from Auntie Al- okay John can have one too, but he must give you one from me also!!! Sending love and good wishes. Auntie Al

Cori's Stories said...

Oh, Aunt Allison, I love you so much. Thank you for making me feel better. I still fell guilty, but that is just a stupid feeling I will have to get over. Thank you for being a reader, I love to wright, so I love hearing that people read it!!