Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cub Scouts...

OMG. Cub Scouts is here at my house, right now. I am sick, so I am avoiding them in the bedroom, however, I would probably avoid them even if I was feeling well. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me. It started around 11 this morning, it is like a burning feeling in my tummy, up high just under my boobs. I am is so much pain, and there is nothing I have taken that is making it ease up at all.

Cut Scouts are freaking loud!! They are running up and down the stairs, slamming doors. It is going to be a long hour and a half. I just hope Bella is a good girl, she is down stairs with the rest of them. I can not chase her around right now, I just feel to horrible. Our bedroom is so not baby proof. Bob is up here with me, he thinks it is too loud too. John was a bit irritated that I did not want Bella up here with me, but I think he understands. As long as she is a good girl, it will be ok. The boys are just coloring Thanksgiving cards, so Bella can get in on that action too.

I am sure there are lots of you that are watching the election stuff on all the major channels, but I just can not do it. It is not that I am not interested, I just can not understand all that politic mumbo jumbo. I am very interested in my local out come, and will watch later tonight when they have a better idea of what is going on. I just don't know how they can even begin to know who is going to win anything, when all but 2 county's had to vote by mail. I know John just got his out yesterday, so they will not get his vote for a few days. I don't know, again, too much to think about. How about this one... we live in Mason County, but voted in the Thurston County election. We called them to tell them about their mess up, and they said to vote Thurston County this time, and they would have it fixed for next time. I did not get to vote for any of the people in my own county. Lame.

No comments: