Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just what it is, I guess...

Did you ever notice that what ever it is that you need, seems to find you? My family has always been "blessed" in that way. What ever is needed is provided. For instance... my hours have been cut due to not enough money at The Home Depot (yeah right). I have gone from 31 to 22-23 a week. If you multiply that, it is about 175-200 less a pay check. That is a lot of money to be missing out on a month. At first that was very frustrating to me. I keep thinking " now what?", but you know what?... I am getting to spend more time with my family and that is worth more to me than 200 a paycheck. I will always find a way to pay the bills, and Christmas will be wonderful no matter how many boxes are under my tree. I love those 3 little butt holes ( John included in that statement), and being home with them has been wonderful.

I look forward to Christmas with a warm heart, and a cup of eggnog in my hand. I cant wait to drive around the neighborhoods looking at the lights (wishing we could see the cuz's house!!). Going to cut our tree down, we do live in The Christmas Town after all!! Putting the kids in their matching jammies on Christmas eve night, going to my parents house Christmas day. I love Christmas and the way it make me feel. I look forward to wrapping the presents while Spencer is at school, and while Bella is napping. Decorating the outside of our house, and kicking the neighbors butts in our little competition!! I want to send cards out to my family, and post all the cards I receive from them. Watching the UPS man drive up to drop off that last expected gift right in time, I live for that!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

Well, I guess I should start by taking down the Halloween, and putting some turkeys out. ONLY 49 SLEEPS UNTIL CHRISTMAS, AND I NEED TO GET STARTED!!

PS, may I tell you that The Dollar Tree sells super cute Christmas wrapping paper, and yes, it is true, it is only a dollar a roll. I went crazy yesterday and will not need any paper for at least 2 Christmases!!!

No comments: