Friday, July 3, 2009

37 weeks, on the 4th of July

Well, tomorrow is the 4th of July, and I am going to miss out on my family event. I am so sad about it, but I am going to be wise and just stay close to home. I think we will go to lake cushman, only 40 minutes from home and go swimming. I tried my swim suit on today, and yack. It looks horrible. I am not too sure what I am going to wear, but I AM GOING SWIMMING. I have wanted to go in a pool for months now.

I have to say that there is no sign this baby is coming any time soon. I feel fine all day, but when 5pm rolls about my tummy starts to get tight and I start to have contractions. Same thing, every freaking day. I only have 2 weeks to have this baby naturally, or the doctor is going to induce me. Come on people, send me good vibes. I need to go into labor on my own.

No comments: