Friday, July 10, 2009

Disappointed, to say the least.

38 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I am not going to lie. I am quite disappointed. I am still enjoying being pregnant, feeling this big baby move around inside of me, but I want to see him and hold him. I want my baby. I only have a few days more to wait, I know, I get that, but I am so sick of the waiting. If someone could just say "Cori, you will go into labor on July (fill in the blank) at 4pm", that would be amazing. I hate not knowing. I hate that I am going to miss out on Devon's wedding tomorrow because I can not chance leaving. I (again) do not want to be induced, so come on already.

I have been having strong contractions for 2-3 days that are every 30-45 minutes. But they always stop. They are very strong too, so what is the problem? I am afraid that every day he stays in there, he is going to be that much harder to get out of there.

No comments: