Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Past coming to the present

So recently I have been put back into contact with some old friends. One of the two seems to be doing amazing. I loved the hour conversation we had via the internet the other night. I keep thinking about her, and just how much I miss her in my life. She was truly something special, and the fact that I don't have her anymore is sad. The other one I have yet to have a real conversation with, so I am not sure how that one is going to go. I am not all that convinced that much has changed there, nor that we will have all that much in common. I am curious, so I will keep going until I get more answers there, but again, I do not have my hopes up there.

The friends I have now keep telling me I spend too much time on Facebook, and that the internet is my life. But how could something so bad have gotten me in touch with so many cool people. I have had more conversations with family in the last months than I have in the last few years. I have made friends with and have had fun talks with John's family, that doesn't even live in the country! Being locked up in this house because of the pregnancy, and lack of money, I don't know what I would have done with out this damn computer. I love the blogs, Facebook and Myspace. Sure I could pick up the phone as easy as the computer, but I prefer it this way.

No comments: