Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A good day to have a baby

So it looks like I have been written in on the inductions list at the hospital for tomorrow morning. According to the person that called me, it is in pen, not pencil. Nice. I am so excited, but nervous all the same. I am excited because this is the first induction I have gone into being almost 3cm dilated already. I just hope it is not a super duper long labor. Man, I am still in shock that it is going to happen tomorrow. They did say there was a 5% chance of being bumped, due to other moms needing to be induced before me. I am high priority because of the gestational diabetes, so I don't think I will be bumped. If I am, it will be hours, not days.

I am having a hard time getting my kids watched though. I have Ashley that said she would help, but I am not sure to what extent she has available. Still waiting on that answer. Also, the neighbors are here for us if we need them. I only need someone to watch them tomorrow (all day) and tomorrow night. I think, if the baby comes at a decent time tomorrow, that John can come home to be with the kids, or take them somewhere else on Thursday for a few hours. I would like a little help at the hospital Thursday night too, but if no one will watch them, John will just have to stay home with them.

Lets see... things I have to do today...

Pack bags for the 2 kids
Clean the bathroom
Have John put Jackson's blinds up
Take all the trash out
Put the trash can out for trash day
Empty the dishwasher
Dog proof the house
Repack my hospital bag
Mop the kitchen floor
Ask Mark or Kyla to kick the cats out at night
Send out gas and car payments

Ok, I think that is all I have to do. I hope. I took care of everything else, OMG, I forgot to get a nursing bra. I should go right now and get one, but that means a trip all the way to Olympia.

I am going to have a baby tomorrow!!!!

No comments: