Saturday, July 18, 2009

39 weeks pregnant

I still don't get what is going on here. Why am I still pregnant. I am super frustrated. I just want to have my baby. I want it to be stress free and wonderful, and if he doesn't come in the next day or so, it will not be that way. John has worked the last 6 days, and will do the same this week too. He has covered for Brett and Matt's vacations. It would be perfect if he could have the last part of next week off to stay home with me and the kids.

I am going to take my mind off of being pregnant by going to the Lakefair parade this evening. I only hope I can find a good parking spot and don't have to walk too far. Tomorrow we have to go to a Cub Scout BBQ, so that should take my mind off of it too. I hope. Tomorrow night is the Lakefair fireworks, and we will do that too.

I have an appointment Tuesday morning, and I will tell them I want to be induced that day. I will not wait until 40 weeks. I just don't see how it is going to be proactive for Jackson and I to wait any longer. Frankly, I just don't see why I have not been induced, or at least scheduled for induction, by now. I was told that I would be induced in the 39th week, because of his size, and then last Monday she said that my cervix was not ready. I was not dilated at all with Spencer, and I was induced with him. Induced with Bella too, so what is the problem. I was 2-3 cm on Monday, and 60% effaced. How is that not induceable. Anyway, I have bitched about that already, so I digress.

I have spent the last 3 days cleaning the house. I deep cleaned the kitchen, dining room and living room. Last night I took the rug outside and pressured washed it. I am not so sure how that is going to work out for it thought. It is still super wet, and I am afraid that it will stink when it finally drys. I think my plan backfired. I have a rug in my room that I will bring downstairs if it does stink when it, if it, finally drys. I should go buy a new one, but they are on the expensive side. I might swing by the Walmart tonight and check them out. I don't want anything fancy, just something to put on the floor to put the baby on when he comes. Hardwood floors just are not that comfy to sit on, and for some reason, I always end up on the floor with the kids when they are babies.

1 comment:

Sascha said...

*sprinkles labor dust on you*