Monday, July 13, 2009

Whatever

So I had my 38 week appointment today. It went well, not. I am only 2-3 cm dilated, and 60% effaced. Sure that is better than last week, but to me, it is not good enough. She also told me that I am not ready to be induced. What the hell does that mean? How can a woman be "not ready to be induced". I have a vagina, and there is a baby up there, to me it would seen inducible enough!!! She was going to set an induction date, but after checking my cervix, and determining that it was not ready, she said that she doesn't want to talk about induction until at least next Monday. The problem there, I will not be able to see her again the rest of my pregnancy. She is out of town next week, and the week after I will be 40 weeks, and as far as I know (unless they change their minds AGAIN) they will not let a woman with GD go over 40 weeks. He is already estimated to be around 8 1/2 pounds. That will put him at 9 1/2 pounds at 40 weeks. Ridiculous. So I guess my uterus is in the hands of another doctor. Fun.

So, here is my conclusion. I give up. I no longer care. Whatever Jackson. Come tonight, or be induced in 2 weeks. I don't care anymore. I just plain give up. But mark my words young man, you better not be a 10 pound baby the requires a c-section, or there will be some talking between you and I.

No comments: