Thursday, February 5, 2009

My letter to God

Dear God,

I have a hard time telling myself that there is not a person that watches over me. With all that has come my way in the last 31 years, I am convinced that I have you on my side. I have the most wonderful husband that a person could ask for. He is caring, loving and a hard worker. I have beautiful children, and one more on the way. My house is wonderful, filled with lots of love and lots of feet!!!! I look forward to all the challenges that are going to come my way, I know they will. Please give me the grace and courage to face my problems head on.

I promise to you, that from this day forward, I will give my life the attention that I need it to have. I will own up to my problems, fix them, and learn from them. I will not be in this boat come January 2010, to this I give you my word. This is my gift to you, as well as myself and family.

Thank you for always keeping an eye on us, and catching us when we fell.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I so almost cried reading this blog. *snif snif*
I think you're a wonderful person and a wonderful friend! Wish this stupid snow hadn't of happened, I was looking forward to painting you.. Oops.. I mean the walls.

Love you!!

Debbie~ said...

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}
Auntie Debbie~