Thursday, February 26, 2009

Go baby go!!!

So just since I blogged last, this new baby of mine has really made itself known!! It did not really do much yesterday during the day, but the second I went to bed it moved ALL NIGHT!!! It was amazing. I did not want to sleep and miss any of it, but yeah right, I fell asleep. Poor John could not sleep, it was my fault. It snowed as we went to bed last night, and the poor man can not sleep knowing that he may have to get up earlier. He hates being late, he is always early to work. Everyday, sick right?! Anyway, I said the small sentence that doomed him for the entire night, "Your not going to sleep because of the snow". What was I thinking. Anyway, I guess he gave up around 3am, and hit the couch. I have a bit of a stuffy nose, and was snoring loud enough that I could hear it, so I am sure that did not help. Anyway, I can not sleep well without him, so I woke up a lot, and every time I woke up, the baby was still moving. Even this morning I have felt it move like 6 times. It is just crazy that over night it is big enough that I can fell it move all the time now. Crazy.

So I was watching Ghost Hunters International last night, as was cramping a lot. I always cramp with my pregnancies, but it was a lot, and often. It started to worry me. I got up and got some water, thinking that I could have been dehydrated, but that did not work. The cramping went on for an hour and a half. It went away when I went to bed, finally. I have an appointment on the 9th, and if it doesn't get worse before then, I will ask then. That is the day that we have our ultrasound. Can not wait!!!!

Well my BFF just called, so I am going to go. No one ever calls me, so I am going to take advantage of this!!!!

No comments: