Monday, February 16, 2009

My weekend = more work

So today is my Saturday. I should be painting, but John will be leaving this morning to do some things in Olympia. I am sure he wont be home until some time this early afternoon. I cant not paint until Bella is in bed, but I plan on getting some if it, if not all of it done today. Other than that, I got nothing going. I would love to talk a nap, but mommies nap when babies nap, so can't do that today.

We had Tim and Ashley over for dinner last night. That was fun. I love those 2. I am hopping that I can talk them into moving to Shelton. I told Ashley that before she starts looking for homes, let me take her on a tour of the town. You really have to look close to see it, but Shelton has it's perks. Tim is a State Trooper, and he is working Mason County, so it would be perfect for them to move here. May I mention how rad it would be for the kids to have them living that close too!! Sure, they only live 15-20 minutes away, but still it would be nice to have them in town.

Well, for some reason I woke up at 6:45 this morning, and I would like to go back to sleep while I can. I have 30 minutes before Bella wakes up. TTFN!!!!

No comments: