Thursday, February 12, 2009

Spencers new room

Sorry that I have not blogged lately, but I have been working on Spencer's new room. I have the top and bottom painted, and now all I have to do is the trim and doors. I thought it was going to be a 2 day project, but I have been working on it for 2 days, and still have 1-2 more days to go. I am taking the next few days off from it. I hate painting sometimes. I wish I had a bit of help, but one of us needs to watch the kids while the other paints. I guess that makes me the painter. I have before pictures, and will promptly post pictures when I am done (some time next week). I wanted Spencer to move in this weekend, but that is just not going to happen. Oh well, I have a few months to worry about it. I have to work tomorrow, but I may get the trim painted while Bella is napping. Spencer doesn't have school until Tuesday (mid winter break) so that will be helpful. Really, if I work hard I can get it done in a few hours.

I get to work tomorrow 6:30-10, Saturday 1-10 and Sunday 7:30-4:30. I have had the last 4 days off. I don't want to go to work. Really, I don't. I just want to stay home and go to sleep. I have been so sleepy lately. Sleep, not that sounds nice.

3 comments:

Randi said...

I've been checking the blog waiting for an update! Can't wait to see the pictures!! :)

Amber said...

Yo.. I am sorry I couldn't make it to help. :( I really need to come hang out though.. we need some quality time.

Debbie~ said...

I can hardly wait to see Spencers new room!!! Is he excited? :)Auntie Debbie~