Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New? Thats what.

So, I did not get any painting done the past few days. Very disappointing. I did get the windows painted today, and in between the loads of laundry I have been doing and will be doing, I will hopefully get the door and closet doors primed. I am sure I wont be getting anymore done in the next couple of days, but if I get it primed by bed time, I will be happy. John and I are also going to be going over the bills and redoing the budget tonight, BEFORE GHOST HUNTERS!!! That should be fun. Yeah.

So according to everyone I know (John included), thinks Twinkle is a girl. I have had the overwhelming feeling that it is a he. I am not so sure now. I took a few online quizes today, and ALL said that it is a she too!!! The magic 8 ball says it is a boy though. We will know on March 9th though!!!! Very excited to know what the heck is growing inside of me. Randi is a strong woman for not needing to know what her little bundle of joy is. I can not wait to know. I don't care if it is a boy or girl, I just can't wait to see if it is healthy. I only wish you could see downs syndrome on ultrasound. I once read that you could see abnormalities in the neck (associated with downs) on an ultrasound, but the technician that did Bella's said that she did not know how anyone could see that. I am worried about it because of my age. The older you are, the greater the chances the baby could have downs. I will worry about it until the day it is born. Silly, I know. I will love it no matter if it is sick or not, but I still worry.

No comments: