Monday, February 23, 2009

What the heck is going on?

Am I such a bitch that everyone in my life is afraid to tell me the truth? Really, I am not being dramatic. I feel like 2 very important people have not been truthful to me in the last few days. One of them has been keeping something from me for a while, and I feel still is. The other one just straight up lied to me today. I totally caught that person in it too. The only thing I can think of, is that these people are afraid of me yelling at them, or just being a bitch to them. I hate that thought. I am an honest person. I will not go out of my way to tell you something if it is going to hurt you, but other than that I am honest. If you have a booger hanging out of your nose, then I am your girl. If your zipper is down, I will point it out without making you feel like an ass.

Well, here is my comment to this. If you chose to do something with your life that I do not agree with, that is your choice. Not mine. Do not call me and ask my opinion, and then get frustrated with my response. I will love you no matter what you do, as long as you love me back. I am not going to wait around for ever though. Although I have all the time in the world, I do not have the patients. I am a sensitive person, as you know, and will not put up with being ignored, or deceived. Please tell me the whole story, or just don't bother. I will be there for you, even if I do not agree with what you are doing. That is what friends are for.

To the other person... why? I just do not see the point of not telling me what happened and why you did not want to do what we were going to do. If you have changed your mind, then I understand. You thought I wanted you to do all the hard work, and you were wrong. I only wanted you to look like it was your idea, and like it was a new one for me to hear. I did not want to look like the bad person here, but did not expect you to look like it either. It was a misunderstanding, but lying to me was not the way out of it. It really makes me wonder what else you have lied about. It came so natural to you to do it, so how often do you do it?

I love both of these people, and just wish I had the guts to tell them what I have just typed. I know one of them is going to read this, the other never bothers to. To the one that is going to read it, really I just want you back in my life everyday. I miss you, and wish you could feel comfortable talking to me again. I don't know what I said to you in the past that makes you not want to tell me everything, but I assure you that I have not changed, and am not going around telling your secrets to anyone (other than John!!!, have to tell him, husband/wife rule). Call me, I know your hours are different than mine now, but we can work around that.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm sorry I have made you feel this way. It is nothing personal against you. I love you, you know that. I wish I could explain everything to you. I will make more time for you, I promise.

Cori's Stories said...

I love you too. I just wish I could figure out why you can't tell me. I have my ideas, but until you tell me, I guess I will just have this wild ideas bumping around in my brain. Ps, I was awake when you called, but it was Monday night, dork.