Friday, March 20, 2009

Weird times

So, it all started with shingles. It took over a week to get the pain under control, but it looks like the shingles are a thing of the past. Thank God. Just when I thought life would get back to normal, I started puking. Oh yeah, at work (Sunday) the day I finally went back. That sucked, but by Wednesday I was fine (aka my Monday). Then the next Sunday came, and I puked again. This time I did it at home. I decided I was going to be ok, so I went to work, but ended up pulling over about 1/2 mile from work and tossing my cookies again. John had to come get me. What is up with all the chucking?!?! By Sunday night, I felt better, but had come down with a fever. I was sore from the chucking on Monday, and it only made it worse that I started coughing. By Tuesday night I was sick with a really bad cold, that has now turned into a freaking sinus infection!!! The good news is the fever has gone for now. It is really hard to find the energy to be a working, pregnant, mother of 2 when you have a fever. I have gotten nothing done in the last 2 weeks, and that sucks. I just have no energy, and it seems to not be getting any better. I would take the stupid prenatal vitamins, but they make me sick. I am thinking of going and getting some children's vitamins, maybe they will stay down.

Anyway, it should go without saying, I have not gotten Spencer's new room done yet. All I have to do is paint the base board, and hang the trim (that I have not purchased yet!!) and I am done. Seems that it is easy to do, but again, I have been so under the freaking weather. The way I see it, I can not possibly get any other random illness. Right?

1 comment:

Debbie~ said...

My heart goes out to you Cori! (((((Cori)))))
I went through the shingle thing the end of the summer and it was no fun, very painful, but I was able to take meds. for it...
I hate throwing up and remember how it was being pregnant and doing it... (makes me really feel sorry for you)...I hope this is the end of you being sick for the rest of your pregnancy! You've had more than your fair share! :(

Wish I could offer more than just a friendly hello!Hang in there! It won't be long before you get to hold that little bundle of joy! Big Hugs!

Love you, Aunt Debbie~