Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cub Scouts

So last night was Spencer's big Cub Scout Birthday thing. We had to make a cake to auction off. When you get to the bottom, the pizza cake is the one that we made (well, I made it). The other cakes were really nice too, but I love mine!!! My cake ended up bringing in $81.00!! The second highest grossing cake in the room!! Oh yeah baby. Spencer was given his Bobcat badge, so the face painting is that ceremony. It was really cute. They also showed off their pine wood derby cars, his is #126.











Best cake ever!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

How rad is that cake that you made?! I am so proud of you, Crafty Chic.

I also liked the Sushi cake. That's creative.

Debbie~ said...

OMG...I wish I had the cake Devon & his Dad made or the one I made for the very same thing!!! One was a giant hamberger!!! It brought in the big bucks...the other one was I think a Mt. with army guys all over it...very cool!!! I loved the cub scout years...:) (seems like yesterday)!!! Auntie, Debbie~
...thanks for the memories~