Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh, poor Cori.

So I have a gross issue. I woke up with a random and very very painful rash a few days ago. As time progress, so did the rash. Stupid me checked the internet, and found it could be shingles. Well, I ended up going to my family doctor today, and sure as poop, I freaking have shingles. Can you believe it!! I have never felt so dirty. He says there was nothing I could do to avoid it, you either have it sleeping inside of you and it never comes out, or it comes out. I guess it is sort of like chicken pox. He said it was pregnancy related most likely. He gave me some meds to take care of it, but I have to take 5 pills a day for the next 7 days!! He also gave me something for the pain, so I am pretty drugged up right now. It still hurts though, and that sucks. I have to work all weekend, and will have to do it on my drugs. It is going to be hard. I just wish I had enough sick time to take the weekend off and just stay on the couch.

1 comment:

Debbie~ said...

Sorry to hear that you have shingles Cori, I got them my last couple of weeks of summer break!!! (During that huge garage sale I was doing)! Very painful indeed...I had them only 3 weeks(one week getting them, solid week of having them, then one week as they were leaving, I've been lucky and not had any nerve damage...The perscription they give for it...though it creeps me out...was awesome...Grandpa Razz never had something so good the years he fought with this painful disease!...((((Cori)))),
Auntie Debbie!~