Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I felt good today.

It has been a long time since I have felt good, but today I did. It was a nice change to have a day where I could get up and do something. Bella has been "just weird" too. She has also had zero energy, and very cuddly. I am starting to think there is something in the house making us feel this way. The in-laws say that it may be the heater filter. It has been a while since we have cleaned it out, so I will nag the husband until he gets it done this coming weekend.

I almost wonder, too, if it is all in my head. I look around and all I see is dirt. The house is trashed in my eyes. I think, I should clean "fill in the blank", but in order to clean that I have to do this, and that ect. I am over whelmed. Where to even start. I thought getting Spencer's new room would be a good spot, but that is the freaking project that will never end. I just look forward to the day that we get all the bed rooms done.

On a happier note, I had a second ultra sound (Doctors orders, not my idea), and it is for sure a boy. I have come up with some clothes. I guess my mom has come up with some trash bags full of clothes from co-workers. That is super rad. I can not wait to get my hands on them and see how cute they are. I have some really really cute ideas for Jack's room, and can not wait to get started on it. All in due time though. I am not going to go crazy with his room, but I will be doing really cute things. The one special thing I have thought of doing (should not be to crazy for me to do too) is to paint a lighthouse on the wall. Nothing to ornate, just a basic shape. I also thought of a really cute idea, putting mason jars full of sand and shells on the shelf in there. Too cute. I want to the room to feel like you are going to a Washington beach. Not sure what I am going to do with the bedding yet, think I may talk my mother-in-law into quilting something up for me. Again, all in due time.

No comments: