Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby stuff

So we are going to find out what this new little Tenney is next Monday. I could not be more excited. I only hope that it is healthy and everything is on track. That being said, here are the official names we have picked out. We have had some trouble coming up with a girls name, and I will explain that in a minute. Here they are...

Boy name: Jackson Louis Tenney
Girl name: Emma Ann (or Anne not sure yet) Tenney
We have had the boys name picked out for a few months now, but had not really found a better name than Emma for a girl. I did not want to choose that name because I know that Erin and Eric have a Emma and Ella, and if this is a girl we will have a Emma and Bella. Close huh?? Well, the fact of the matter is, my mom's mom's name was Emma. I wanted to give this girl a name that reflected our moms. John's mom and step mom both have the middle name Ann (or Anne, not sure yet), so it just fit to go with Emma Ann. If it is a boy, we picked Jackson, because John was named after his uncle Jack, and Louis is his grandpas name. We would call him Jack, and how freaking cute is that name!!! All of our children have names that have a very special meaning to us, and we did not want to just pick a name for this one. I am happy with our choices. Now we just have to wait 1 week to find out if Twinkle is Emma or Jackson!!! I can not wait!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I like those names. Jackson is a studly name and Emma is a sweety pie name. =D