Thursday, December 11, 2008

Me

I am feeling better today. I started feeling better after I ate lunch yesterday. I actually felt good enough to make cookies with Spencer last night. I did not eat any, but still made them. He had fun, I guess. I am a control freak, and him in the kitchen with me is a huge pet peeve of mine. Any way, we both lived through it, and the cookies came out just fine.

So I ended up having to reschedule my appointment yesterday. I wish I could have gotten it out of the way, but I have to go in tomorrow morning instead. Spencer has no school tomorrow, so now we all get to go. Every one keeps trying to convince me that I just have morning sickness, but how does morning sickness only last 2 days, and make me feel as horrible as I did for 48 hours. No, to me it was the flu. John says it could not have been, because the kids did not get sick. I am just not convinced it wasn't the flu. I am just glad it is over. I still feel a little nauseous, but I am counting that as being pregnant. If I don't have food in my stomach at all times, I start to feel sick again. I remember feeling sort of sick weeks 6-12 with Bella, but I don't think it was anything like this. I never felt sick with Spencer. I am still at that point where I am afraid to eat. I don't want to feel sick, and I am afraid that what ever I eat will be bad. PERSONAL PART COMING... The good news about being sick the past few days... not being constipated!! What a relief. Again, another side effect of being a mommy to be.

Any who. Today's goals... Do a few loads of laundry, do the little dishes left over from baking yesterday, finish baking the remaining cookie dough, perhaps mix up the sugar cookie dough (just so it is easier for us to roll them and cut them), wrap at least 5 presents and SHOWER!!!! Ok, chances are I will wait until tomorrow and let Spencer help me make the sugar cookie dough. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: