Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I feel icky

So to puked my guts out today. At first I thought it was just morning sickness, and that the puking was just part of being a mommy. But then I continued to throw up all freaking day long. My only guess is that it is the flu. So far, I am the only one sick, but I don't see why the kids wouldn't get this. With all the kisses and hugs we all share, and drinks and spoons too, they are goners. I only hope that they don't get it, and that it is all done.

That being said, tomorrow I have my nurse appointment at my doctors office. Basically it is just them telling me how to be pregnant, like I don't know how to do this!! They will also tell me how much money I will owe them for the next 7 months. UUUGGG. That will be a stressful day, for sure. Oh well, at least they break it down in to 7 payments. I only hope their prices have not gone up to incredibly bad. 2 years ago, it was 90.00 a month. I am also sure I will get blood drawn, and weighed too. So all together, it should be a fun day. I just hope I am all better by tomorrow. I made the appointment weeks ago, and thought an early appointment would be best, but now that I am sick, early sucks.

No comments: