Friday, October 3, 2008

October

Well I really could not be more excited that it is October. I am officially on vacation today, and do not have to go back until Wednesday. Sweet. Our plans for this weekend (John has taken Saturday off so we will have Sat-Mon off together)...
* Our closet did not get cleaned and organized yet. The house came with some "shelves" up there so I plan on cutting them and making them work for us.
* In order to organize our closet, I have to wash ALL the laundry. I am ok with that. I don't mind doing the laundry if I have a place to put it when I am done.
* We are going to the Cider Mill, depending on the weather. I don't mind wet and cold, I just don't think we should go if it is raining.
*Decorate for Halloween. We always decorate the day we come home from the ocean, but we are not going to the ocean, so we are going to take advantage of out time and do it tomorrow. Very excited about that. I picked up some really cool things at the Walmart yesterday. I need to go to Michales and get some more pieces to my "puzzle", the house will look amazing.
*Spencer will be cleaning his room and the toy room, but he doesn't know that yet.
*I would love to get my crafts together and have a little craft sale in the living room at some point in the near feature. I did not sell anything on Ebay, and I am getting very frustrated. I think that if I made a handful more this week, I could have enough to have the garage/craft sale I wanted to have (that John talked me out of doing). The only problem is I work weekends, this is the only weekend I am going to have off until December. I guess I could trust John to do it on a Sunday while I was at work. I guess.

Well, those are our plans for the weekend. Nothing too crazy. Most of it I am happy to do. Wait, this just in... John has to do Cub Scout things tomorrow. Have I told you that Spencer is a Cub Scout now? Yeah, on top of that , John is the Scout Leader. John and Spencer will be doing something at Hollywood video tomorrow, and then we have to go to the Oyster Festival on Sunday, so they can do whatever the hell a Cub Scout does. Who knows. I just hope the weather holds out for the Oyster Fest on Sunday. Well, I guess it is going to be a bit more busy than I thought it was going to be.

No comments: