Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hi

I really have nothing to say, I just felt like blogging. I keep reading my cousins blog wondering what her secret is. It is killing me. My theory is that one of her embryos "split" making twins, and they implanted another egg on top of that, making a whopping 3 babies. That would be rad.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
ONE WEEK UNTIL THE ELECTION!!
I voted by mail, so I am done already. I am very excited to see the out come, in many areas.

2 comments:

Randi said...

We haven't tested yet - its Friday. :) Nothing as far as we know as split! It is in regards to the sperm....and isn't nessicarily a good thing......

Cori's Stories said...

I know it is Friday, I can not wait. Listen, you said they said 80% chance and that is great. Don't go there with the neg. thoughts. I can not believe you have not cheated and tested, I would have.