Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Count down to Halloween

Well, I only have a few more days left to make the coffin. I am a bit stressed. To be honest, there are better things I could be spending my money on then more decorations, but I don't want to get into how much money I do or do not have. I am making the coffin out of foam board, duct taped together. I found the plans on the internet, and think it will turn out really well. Spooky blues Halloween, look into it, it is way cool. I am only going to make one now, but I will try to make at least one more before next Halloween. We still have 4 of the head stones left, so we are only going to use those this year. I really let time get away from me, and hope to be more organized next year, yeah right. Do you think that time will ever slow down? Yeah, I did not think so. Oh well.

Well, we have lived in our house for a year now. Speaking of time flying. Wow. Bella is going to be 2 in just weeks, and my son is driving now. Ok, not yet, but he may as well be. Turn turn...

1 comment:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

Don't forget to send pictures!