Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back to work today...

Damn, I really do not want to go back to work. Really really really don't want to. I have had the most relaxing 5 days off, and tonight, the shit will start again. My skin is nice again, I have not had a headache in a few days, no poops... ect. Not to mention, my house has looked good for 5 days in a row now. I just wish I did not have to work. We have gone and gotten ourselves all caught up in the American dream, aka... I have to work.

On a happier note, this Sunday is the Cashier Olympics (a competition between any cashiers that want to play) and it will be fun. I will get a few extra hours on my pay check too. That will be nice. Next Sunday is the district Olympics, so I will get to go to that (and get paid too!!) too. I am a bit nervous about the district Olympics, doing stuff like that is out of my comfort level, but I am sure it will be fun. We are going to cheer on the winners of the in store games. I will not be playing, I am organizing it all, plus I am a head cashier so we are not aloud to play. Thank God. I would not have the "you know whats" to play.

No comments: