Friday, August 14, 2009

Life and getting through it

So in the last few days I have managed to take my 3 kids to the store all by myself. For now it is really not all that hard. I think when Jackson gets older it will become a bit more hard. Now I just put the car seat in the shopping cart, and Bella in the seat part of the cart. Spencer, of course, is a big help and runs along beside the cart.

The last few days have been weird. Ashley and Tim's wedding is tomorrow, and my kids are in it. I have spent the last few days looking for an outfit for me (finally found one that fits this squishy body), going to the tux fitting, getting shoes for us all, getting the small details for Spencer and I, and just running around like a crazy person. Jackson has gotten off any sort of schedule that I may have been close to because of this. Today we have more things to get, as well as go to the rehearsal tonight. Tomorrow is the wedding, so it is an all day event for the kids. I just hope that the lack of being home doesn't mess with Jackson too badly. Last night was horrible from 9-12. He cryed and cryed for ever. I still don't know what was wrong with him, I can only assume that it was lack of food and sleep from the days combined.

On the bright side of things, I found some rad shoes for Spencer, Bella and I yesterday. We ended up spending 65.00 on 4 pairs of shoes, and only 3 pair were every day shoes. My shoes are for the wedding. I hope to get some use out of them other than the wedding, but I am not too sure. Today we go to Walmart for jewelry for me for the wedding and to see what they have for school clothes for the boy. I still would like to find an outfit for Jackson for tomorrow, but it is really hard to find anything other than onsies for a boy this small. I want an outfit for him, but again, they are either too big, or for the fall and I think it is going to be on the hot side tomorrow.

Places to go today...
Walmart
Wellsfargo
Wedding Rehearsal
Depending on how much time I give us... we may go to JCPenney's for school clothes too.

I will be doing all the school shopping this weekend. School starts in just 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we are going camping next weekend, so that leaves no time. I don't want to take the chance of running out of money. or time, before the boy gets his clothes.

No comments: